Here’s The Stuff I got for you today:
- Cleanup continues in Queen Anne’s County today after a (now confirmed) tornado touched down in Stevensville early Monday Morning. Power crews are working round the clock to restore service to affected areas.
- “Ghost in the Shell” with Scarlett Johanssen comes out on Blu Ray today. Meanwhile, “Atomic Blonde” with Charlize Theron comes out in theatres on Friday. I always get these two actresses confused. Now I’m getting these two movies confused. Could they be the same movie, actually? Would anyone notice?
- MGM says they’re releasing a new Bond movie in Nov. of 2019. Who’s gonna play Bond? Does it really matter? Maybe Charlize Johanssen. Nevermind.
- Justin Bieber had to cancel his world tour. Why? He wants more time to ride bikes. Really. Look it up.
- Millenials are getting fake dimples in droves. I worry about our future.
- It’s National Video Games Day! While my 3 year old prevents me from devoting too much time to my beloved PS4, I like to Game On when I can. I love the Metal Gear Series, especially!